Monday, November 22, 2010

Shrine to beautiful Bottoms - Reef Calendar 2011


So, this one is for the boys! I covered the Miss Reef Brazil final a while back and it proved most popular amongst the male readers of this blog. Thus, when I came across this fine piece of work from the team at Reef, I had to forward on to the boys.

Reef Girls - your favorite since puberty?
Reef have once again made a calendar of their most beautiful girls in an exotci loaction, this time in Panama. The scenic beauty of the place almost matches the girls! I have to admit, that although the hot woman and rear ends are what attract you this this video, I was really impressed with how beautifully it was shot and edited. So, enjoy the trailer and I am sure you will end up ordering the calendar.



Admit it - it was beautifully shot, haha!

Bonus Pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment