Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Billabong Girls shoot with Tarryn Chudleigh

I have to admit to being pretty nervous going into this shoot as I had never shot fashion before. After asking Sport Illustrated Swimwear Cinematographer, Jason Hearn, for advice, all he could come up with was, "Don't let them catch you looking at their lady bits." Thanks bro!

On the flip side, I know Tarryn pretty well, after we shot Blue Crush 2 together and Craig Kolesky, the photographer, is a good mate, so it all went well. My editor even complimented me on some of my framing - such rare moments of congrats! haha

So take a look, please leave a comment (Remembering that Tarryn is a young lady!) and make sure you forward the video or blog on!


Nikon/Billabong Girls shoot with Tarryn Chudleigh from Kai Linder on Vimeo.

This was my first time shooting fashion, at photographer, Craig Kolesky's behest. Craig is one of the Nikon ambassadors for SA and a very experienced extreme sports photographer.
I shot on a Sony EX3 in full HD.
Tarryn Chudleigh, is one of our top, female, Pro Surfers. She is looking at competing on the World Tour and recently started her acting career on Blue Crush 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment