Monday, February 11, 2013

Win with Ultimate X and Hunters Extreme Energy

This Saturday sees the biggest X Event in South Africa return to the V&A Waterfront. With FMX, BMX, Skate and Wake featuring South Africa's top athletes, as well as some international surprises, including Chris Cabby Cab on the mic with myself and Rupert Von T. All the big brands will have stalls and you will be able to drink ice cold Hunters and Beers in the bar areas.

WIN a R2500 Hamper including 2x TICKETS

To win this awesome prize just tweet us what your favorite sport is at
@Ultimate_x_ @Hunters_eXtreme and @KapteinKai - #UltimateX2013 -

#FMX #Skate #BMX #Wake
(You must follow us to win!)
Remember to use those Hash Tags! 

I will announce the winner on Friday morning, so be sure to keep en eye out on my Twitter! Lets get this Trending Tweeps! #UltimateX2013

Support Ultimate X on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/HuntersEXtremeUltimateX

BUY Tickets HERE

 


Ultimate X 2013 TVC from Taper on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Don't know how you can pick a favourite between those four awesome sports! But if I had to, I would go with #Wake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really holding thumbs for this!! EPIC!
    Tweeted as @Ellelicious_ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I won the prize, I would re-donate the Hamper if I got 3 free tickets...just to see my son at work...ummm...maybe play!... <3

    ReplyDelete