Thursday, February 21, 2013

Asp World Tour starts in 1 week - you picked your Fantasy Surfer team?


The ASP World Tour kicks off in just over 8 days with the Quiksilver Pro at Snapper Rocks. I have always been a fan and love watching the live Webcasts, but I have to admit, that since playing Surfer Magazine's Fantasy Surfer, I am even more focused on the tour. Up until last year we South Africans had to make up our own competitions, done through the Club House section of the site, where we could at least compete against our mates for honors. My friends and I have an annual trip away for a long weekend, where the previous year's winner does not pay. Since 2012 though, anyone can win the main prize on Fantasy Surfer and that just makes it even more serious! So get going and pick your team!

Join my Club (South Africa only) and win great prizes throughout the year! Join HERE

 

Watch the Surfer Magazine Preview and Surfer ratings here...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment