Friday, December 21, 2012

Win with Captain Kai, Von Zipper, Skull Candy and Ogio

Time to celebrate with Captain Kai.
There are so many reasons to celebrate today, for one thing we are all still here and the world did not end, secondly its Christmas in a few days and most importantly this blog has just hit a quarter of a million unique views. My jaw actually dropped as I wrote that.  This is of course because of you the reader! So to say thank you I have the following competition for you...

WIN with Captain Kai's World, just follow the easy steps below (South Africa Only):

1) First off you need to either follow me on Twitter or like my page on Facebook.
2) On Facebook, leave a comment saying which prize you want to win and why.
3) On Twitter you need to tweet me what prize you want and the Hashtag of which Brand - #VonZipperSA #SkullCandySA or #OgioSA 

Get cracking and I will announce the winners on the 30th December 2012.

The prizes...

I have Skull Candy Headphones...

 I have 1 pair of Male and 1 pair of Female Von Zipper shades to give away...
 I have an awesome Ogio backpack.

4 comments:

  1. now one of these would make a Dope Christmas present! especially those Skullcandy headphones or Ogio BackPack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to win the Skullcandy headphones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I neEd an OGIO backpack and you know it..! I'm running after the 2 kiddiess and babybags aren't exactly ever big enough or very practical for outdoor extremes!!

    ReplyDelete