Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet Miss Zigzag 2012 - Nicole Naude, Bikini Babe


The gorgeous Miss Zag 2012, Nicole Naude (Photo: Zigzag)
We all love our home grown SA beauties, especially the ones who love the beach and wearing Bikinis! So I thought why not introduce you to the lady that walked away with the Miss Zigzag Title. Ladies and gents, it gives me great pleasure in introducing, Nicole Naude, Miss Zag 2012...

Kai: Hi Nicole, tell the readers a little about yourself:  
Nicole: I was born in East London. I am a student, studying drama and psychology. I am currently living in Durban and have been since the start of High School.

Kai: First off, congrats on winning Miss Zag! How did you end up entering?
Nicole: Thank you so much. A few of my friends had entered and when I read what the competition was all about, I decided to enter as there was nothing to lose and the prizes sounded amazing. I created a profile and if people liked what I was all about then they could vote for me. 

(Photo: Zigzag)
Kai: Do you surf?
Nicole: I have started surfing, I actually started learning properly before I won Miss Zag and it was such a blessing to have won a board because I have now been continuing my new hobby . 

Kai: Do you read Zigzag?
Nicole: I do read ZigZag at friends houses. To be honest I am not a person who really purchase magazines.

Kai: What were your thoughts on the other ladies that entered? SA looking good on the Bikini stage? Nicole: The ladies who entered were all beautiful and had awesome bikini bodies so seeing all the girls really gives a feeling of pride in our ladies in SA and how well they look after themselves. 

(Photo: Zigzag)
Kai: What are your plans moving forward?
Nicole: I am finishing my 3rd year at UKZN this year and then moving to Cape Town at the end of this year where I will be studying through correspondence and modelling and working. I plan on seeing how I do in the industry in a new city and by thrown into a foreign place to me, I intend on growing as a person and to have a bit of an adventure. 

Kai: Are you single?
Nicole: Haha, yes I am single. 

Kai: Do you prefer surfers, bmx, skaters or snowboarders?
Nicole: Hmmm, I would have to say surfers. 

Kai: How does a guy impress you?
Nicole: A guy just needs to be himself and a whole lot of fun. A guy who can be my best friend and make me laugh is always awesome. As much as guys think a gift is impressive, I am not into flowers or chocolates- doing something thoughtful and sweet means way more to me. 

(Photo: Zigzag)
Kai: Favorite place to eat out?
Nicole: Anywhere that serves sushi or a really good quality meal, there are so many to just name one. 

Kai: Favorite place to go out for a good time?
Nicole: I enjoy going to Czar or Boulevard in Durban. 

Kai: Favorite surfer?
Nicole: Julian Wilson 

Nicole: Thank so much
Kai: No thank you! Look forward to seeing you in the Cape line up soon, albeit in a westuit and not a bikini!

Check out the behind the scenes shoot with Nicole...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment