Friday, March 2, 2012

The Friday Mix with Captain Kai


Ok peeps, thought I would try something new every Friday. I get sent so many video links through the week and I enjoy almost all of them, but sometimes the timing is not right, or the the video just does not fit into my schedule and bottom line is that it never gets posted. So, from now on, every Friday, I will post the, Friday Mix, an eclectic mix of web videos that I have come across and know you will enjoy.

This week we have Kiting in the Islands (Amazing jibbing on Kites), Bodyboarding a scary shore break in Brazil, BMX Dirt Competition with Red Bull in New Zealand and Freeride Mountain Biking in Indonesia.



 

 

 

If you wanna see loads more local South African footage, head over to theGoodLife

1 comment:

  1. Great bodyboarding footage... people need to see how big boogers charge!

    ReplyDelete