Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Crop Dusting with DC Rally Driver, Jon Williams


Dc Shoes phoned me up and asked if I would be keen to go and shoot with their local Rally Driver, Jon Williams. Yes, came out my mouth pretty quickly. So with the RED Camera crew of Heart Media along for the ride, Black Media went and spent a day in the Cape Fields (Canola Fields) with the Sasol Rally team. This is shot on 2 cameras, all the slow motion stuff being on the RED Camera. Couple of GoPros and voila a quick, high speed jaunt with Jon for your viewing pleasure.

PS: Note how close I got to a Rally Car doing over 100km per hour on the one bend. My Sphincter closed for hours!

WATCH IN HD!

1 comment:

  1. We can create Rally Driving experiences and rally driving days at any venue, whether we come to you or at our own rally school near Chichester in West Sussex.

    ReplyDelete