Friday, September 14, 2012

Win with the Maloof Money Cup and Captain Kai


Last year I found myself in the sleepy town of Kimberley, but sleepy it was not as the World's best skaters had pulled into town and taken over. It was one of the best skate events I have ever witnessed. The quality of riding was up there with the biggest events I have seen and I have been to the biggest and best. This year promises more of the same and for all you skate fans, I have an epic hamper to give away....

The Prize:
Full Maloof Skate Board Set Up
Maloof Money Cup Diamond Bobble Head
Maloof Money Cup Tees
Maloof Money Cup Peak
Monster Energy Pack
Maloof Money Cup Sticker Pack
Total Hamper Value @ R3, 000

How to Enter:
This is real simple, you simply have to either...
Facebook:
"Like" the Maloof Money Cup Fan Page & Captain Kai's World Fan Page - then mention us in a comment about why you want to win the package.
Twitter:
Follow @Maloof Money Cup and @KapteinKai and then tweet us both with why you want to win the hamper with the Hashtag -  #MaloofSA

Simple really! You have till Monday, 17th September, 7pm to enter. I will choose the winner with the Maloof team, on my radio show, and announce the winner around 7:30pm on www.2ov.fm

WIN TICKETS - I have 2x Tickets for the Maloof Money Cup to give away. Simply Tweet:
"I listen to @KapteinKai on @2OVfm every Monday 6-8pm and want to win 2x tickets to the @maloofskate 2012 #MaloofSA" 
We will notify the winner on air on Monday 17th September 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Please let me win that gift pack, I broke a mirror a few months ago and now I will have 7 years bad luck! The only way to break this curse is to have the following items:

    Full Maloof Skate Board Set Up
    Maloof Money Cup Diamond Bobble Head
    Maloof Money Cup Tees
    Maloof Money Cup Peak
    Monster Energy Pack
    Maloof Money Cup Sticker Pack

    I heard you guys might be able to break the curse?? Please do if you can.

    Your sincerely

    That very unlucky guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donovan, just follow the instructions above and you can win, no mirror luck needed. I advise the Facebook option, trust me...

    ReplyDelete