Friday, September 30, 2011

Maloof Money Cup - Kimberley - Day 1


After a long days driving!
 Ok, first off, Kimberley is bloody miles away from Cape Town. Hours of hot dry arid road took its toll and the gazillion road works stops did not help things. But, when we got to Kimberley, unloaded the car, set up our camp, unloaded beer into our faces and walked across to the new Maloof Park - well, my jaw dropped! The plaza itself in super impressive, the big air looks scary, but it was the ginormous Vert Ramp that caught my attention the most! The thing looks like a small building!
Dudes were blowing the Vert ramp up!
We got to catch the Pros during their practice session and it was the best skating I have seen in my life. I cannot wait for the actual Vert comp. After shooting what you can see in the video below, we got smashed, tore up Kimberley and passed out hard - hey we hanging with Skaters, its how they roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment